On 08. des. 2017 14:49, Florent B wrote:
On 08/12/2017 14:29, Yan, Zheng wrote:
On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Florent B <flor...@coppint.com> wrote:
I don't know I didn't touched that setting. Which one is recommended ?

If multiple dovecot instances are running at the same time and they
all modify the same files. you need to set fuse_disable_pagecache to
true.

Ok, but in my configuration, each mail user is mapped to a single server.
So files are accessed only by a single server at a time.

how about mail delivery ? if you use dovecot deliver a delivery can occur (and rewrite dovecot index/cache) at the same time as a user accesses imap and writes to dovecot index/cache.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen