Hi!

I think Calamari is more or less deprecated now that ceph luminous is out with
Ceph Manager and the dashboard plugin:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/dashboard/

You could also try out:

https://www.openattic.org/ <https://www.openattic.org/>

or if you want to start a whole new cluster without needing to know how to
operate it ;)

https://croit.io/ <https://croit.io/>

The latter isn't open sourced yet as far as I know.

Kind Regards,

David