Hi all,

As we are starting to ramp up our internal rgw service, I am wondering if
someone already developed some "open source" high-level admin tools for
rgw. On the one hand, we're looking for a web UI for users to create and
see their credentials, quota, usage, and maybe a web bucket browser. Then
from our service PoV, we're additionally looking for tools for usage
reporting, generating periodic high-level reports, ...
I'm aware of the OpenStack "Object Store" integration with rgw, but I'm
curious what exists outside the OS universe.

Best Regards,

Dan