Also the ceps-deploy tool doesn’t seem to adequately support bluestone with its
recommended configuration on lvm the osd create and prepare tools don’t work
with any reliability with bluestone and lvm.  Posted some information and
questions on this when deploying a new cluster on both test and production
hardware and vm’s but was unable to get any information or proceed even though
filestore deployed without any issue.  Focus the decision came down to
deploying on bluestone or filestore but sense we couldn’t deploy on bluestone
the choice then came to filestore or a competing product and we didn’t feel
that deploying new clusters with a store likely to be replaced in the future
(i.e) filestore was a good choice so test and consider bluestone carefully!!!!

Jeremy