I ran into a problem removing the cache tier.  I tried everything I could
to get past it, but I ended up having to re-enable it.  I'm running on
12.2.2 with all bluestore OSDs.

I successfully set allow_ec_overwrites to true, I set the cache-mode to
forward, I flushed/evicted the entire cache, and then went to
remove-overlay on the data pool and received the error "Error EBUSY: pool
'cephfs_data' is in use by CephFS via its tier".  I made sure that no
client had cephfs mounted, I even stopped the MDS daemons, and the same
error came up every time.  I also tested setting the cache-mode to none
(from forward) after I ensured that the cache was empty and it told me "set
cache-mode for pool 'cephfs_cache' to none (WARNING: pool is still
configured as read or write tier)" and still had the same error for
removing the overlay.  I ultimately had to concede defeat and set the
cache-mode back to writeback to get things working again.

Does anyone have any ideas for how to remove this cache tier?  Having full
write on reads is not something I really want to keep around if I can get
rid of it.