Hi Ceph Experts

I am a new user of Ceph and currently using Kubernetes to deploy Ceph RBD
Volumes. We our doing some initial work rolling it out to internal
customers and in doing that we are using the ip of the host as the ip of
the osd and mons. This means if a host goes down , we loose that ip. While
we are still experimenting with these behaviors, i wanted to see what the
community thinks for the following scenario :-

1: a rbd volume is already attached and mounted on host A
2: the osd on which this rbd volume resides, dies and never comes back up
3: another osd is replaced in its place. I dont know the intricacies here,
but i am assuming the data for this rbd volume either moves to different
osd's or goes back to the newly installed osd
4: the new osd has completley new ip
5: will the rbd volume attached to host A learn the new osd ip on which its
data resides and everything just continues to work ?

What if all the mons also have changed ip ?

We are using libceph

Thanks for your help. Any recommendations,best practices or documentation
in this area is also helpful.

thanks
Mayank