Hi,

For the above issue we found a work-around.

1)we created a directory 'ceph-osd.target.wants'
2)Created simlinks to OSD service for all OSDs. Sample below:
cn7.chn6us1c1.cdn /etc/systemd/system/ceph-osd.target.wants# ll
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 41 Jan 23 09:36 ceph-osd@102.service ->
/usr/lib/systemd/system/ceph-osd@.service
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 41 Jan 23 09:36 ceph-osd@107.service ->