On 02/12/2018 03:16 PM, Behnam Loghmani wrote:
so you mean that rocksdb and osdmap filled disk about 40G for only 800k files?
I think it's not reasonable and it's too high

Could you check the output of the OSDs using a 'perf dump' on their admin socket?

The 'bluestore' and 'bluefs' sections should tell you:

- db_used_bytes
- onodes

using those values you can figure out how much data the DB is using and how many objects you have in the OSD.

Wido