Why are you using force and lazy options to umount cephfs?  Those should
only be done if there are problems unmounting the volume.  Lazy umount will
indeed leave things running, but just quickly remove the FS from it's mount
point.  You should rarely use umount -f and even more rarely use umount
-l.  From the help for umount is the following excerpt.  Having orphaned
processes after using a lazy umount is the purpose of the option.

-l --lazy
    Lazy unmount. Detach the filesystem from the filesystem hierarchy
    now, and cleanup all references to the filesystem as soon as
    it is not busy anymore. (Requires kernel 2.4.11 or later.)