Hey,

yes there are plans to add management functionality to the dashboard as
well. As soon as we're covered all the existing functionality to create
the initial PR we'll start with the management stuff. The big benefit
here is, that we can profit what we've already done within openATTIC.

If you've missed the ongoing Dashboard V2 discussions and work, here's a
blog post to follow up:

https://www.openattic.org/posts/ceph-manager-dashboard-v2/

Let us know about your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Kai

On 02/16/2018 06:20 AM, Laszlo Budai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just started up the dasboard component of the ceph mgr. It looks
> OK, but from what can be seen, and what I was able to find in the
> docs, the dashboard is just for monitoring. Is there any plugin that
> allows management of the ceph resources (pool create/delete).
>
> Thanks,
> Laszlo

(AG Nürnberg)