We use this one, now heavily modified in our own fork.   I'd sooner
point you at the original unless it is missing something you need.
Ours has diverged a bit and makes no attempt to support anything
outside our specific environment (RHEL7).

https://github.com/openstack/puppet-ceph
https://github.com/MI-OSiRIS/puppet-ceph

In the near future the master branch of our fork will use ceph-volume
instead of ceph-disk to setup new OSD, those changes are on
'bluestore' branch now.

There are a few on the forge which I have no experience with:
https://forge.puppet.com/tags/ceph

thanks,
Ben