发件人:Mike Christie <mchri...@redhat.com>
发送时间:2018-03-09 00:54
主题:Re: [ceph-users] iSCSI Multipath (Load Balancing) vs RBD Exclusive Lock
收件人:"shadow_lin"<shadow_...@163.com>,"Lazuardi
Nasution"<mrxlazuar...@gmail.com>,"Ceph Users"<ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
抄送:

On 03/07/2018 09:24 AM, shadow_lin wrote:
> Hi Christie,
> Is it safe to use active/passive multipath with krbd with exclusive lock
> for lio/tgt/scst/tcmu?

No. We tried to use lio and krbd initially, but there is a issue where
IO might get stuck in the target/block layer and get executed after new
IO. So for lio, tgt and tcmu it is not safe as is right now. We could
add some code tcmu's file_example handler which can be used with krbd so
it works like the rbd one.

I do know enough about SCST right now.