On 23-5-2018 17:12, Alfredo Deza wrote:
> Now that Mimic is fully branched out from master, ceph-disk is going
> to be removed from master so that it is no longer available for the N
> release (pull request to follow)

> Willem, we don't have a way of directly supporting FreeBSD, I've
> suggested that a plugin would be a good way to consume ceph-volume
> with whatever FreeBSD needs, alternatively forking ceph-disk could be
> another option?

Yup, I'm aware of my "trouble"/commitment.

Now that you have riped out most/all of the partitioning stuff there
should not much that one would need to do in ceph-volume other than
accept the filestore directories to format the MON/OSD stuff in.

IFF I could find the time to dive into ceph-volume..... :(
ATM I'm having a hard time keeping up with the changes as it is.

I'd appreciate if you could delay yanking ceph-disk until we are close
to the nautilus release. At which point feel free to use the axe.

--WjW