Thank you all

My goal is to have an SSD based Ceph ( NVME + SSD) cluster so I need to
consider performance as well as reliability
 ( although I do realize that a performant cluster that breaks my VMware is
not ideal ;-))

It appears that NFS is the safe way to do it but will it be the bottleneck
from performance perspective

Anyone did a comparison between iSCSI and NFS  ?

Would network be a bottleneck ?

Many thanks

Steven