Thanks!

I just saw it.
I found all the packages with a deep search in the web.

   wget

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/7ComputeNode/en/RHCEPH/SRPMS/python-rtslib-2.1.fb64-0.1.20170301.git3637171.el7cp.src.rpm
   wget

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/7ComputeNode/en/RHCEPH/SRPMS/targetcli-2.1.fb47-0.1.20170301.gitf632f38.el7cp.src.rpm
   wget

https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/packages/tcmu-runner/1.3.0/0.2rc4.el7/src/tcmu-runner-1.3.0-0.2rc4.el7.src.rpm
   wget

https://4.chacra.ceph.com/r/ceph-iscsi-config/master/9fcf45abcdad3c0f1f01ae1f932e23f25bcb6038/centos/7/flavors/default/noarch/ceph-iscsi-config-2.6-8.g9fcf45a.el7.noarch.rpm
   wget

https://4.chacra.ceph.com/r/ceph-iscsi-cli/master/5833b11b5956e0967ff3f4156039eb0dc0bebb4d/centos/7/flavors/default/noarch/ceph-iscsi-cli-2.7-9.g5833b11.el7.noarch.rpm

However.... in the end.... i decided to install everything from GIT and compile. Too hard find latest packages and so I guess it'll be harder find some update in the future.
So better stay with latest available release directly available on Git.

That's all.
Maybe one day this'll be installable by package manager.
But right now...

Moreover installation from GIT it's quite easy.
Maybe it's just a matter to said it on the documentation instead of waste people's time.