Hi Leo,

On 06/20/2018 01:47 AM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:

> We created the following etherpad to organize the calendar for the
> future Ceph Tech Talks.
>
> For the Ceph Tech Talk of June 28th our fellow George Mihaiescu will
> tell us how Ceph is being used on cancer research at OICR (Ontario
> Institute for Cancer Research).
>
> If you're interested to contribute, please choose one of the available
> dates, add the topic you want to present and your name (or feel free
> to contact me).
>
>   https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-tech-talks-2018

Hmm. IMHO, an Etherpad is somewhat too volatile for this kind of
information, but it of course makes it easier for others to submit
proposals.

If maintaining this on https://ceph.com/ceph-tech-talks/ is too
difficult, would it make sense to use the Wiki for this instead?

In any case, the page at which this information is collected should be
linked from prominent places, e.g. ceph.com/community or
https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Community

Thanks,

Lenz

--
SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)