On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:07 AM Flash <flash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> Yesterday I caught that error:
> PG_DAMAGED Possible data damage: 2 pgs snaptrim_error
>     pg 11.9 is active+clean+snaptrim_error, acting [196,167,32]
>     pg 11.127 is active+clean+snaptrim_error, acting [184,138,1]
> May it be because the scrub was done when the snapshots were cleaned up?

Hmm, the only way you can get the snaptrim_error state is if the PG gets an
error when it tries to trim a particular snapshotted object. And it doesn't
get cleared by scrubbing; only when it starts snaptrimming again.

If you have any OSD logs of when this happened, that would be helpful.

And, uh, Sage? Do you know what was supposed to happen here? It's a bit odd
as a PG state.
-Greg