Le lundi 23 juillet 2018 à 18:23 +1000, Brad Hubbard a écrit :
> Ceph doesn't shut down systems as in kill or reboot the box if that's
> what you're saying?

That's the first part of what I was saying, yes. I was pretty sure Ceph
doesn't reboot/shutdown/reset, but now it's 100% sure, thanks.
Maybe systemd triggered something, but without any lasting traces.
The kernel didn't leave any more traces in kernel.log, and since the
server was off, there was no oops remaining on the console...

I'm currently activating "Auto video recording" at the BMC/IPMI level,
as that may help next time this event occurs... Triggers look like
they're tuned for Windows BSOD though...

Thanks for all answers ;-)

--
Nicolas Huillard