It should be added though that you're running at only 1/3 of the
recommended RAM usage for the OSD setup alone - not to mention that
you also co-host MON, MGR and MDS deamons on there. The next time you
run into an issue - in particular with OSD recovery - you may be in a
pickle again and then it might not be so easy to get going.