Den tis 21 aug. 2018 kl 09:31 skrev Nino Bosteels <n.boste...@proximedia.be
>:

> * Does ceph interpret multiple values for this in the ceph.conf (I
> wouldn’t say so out of my tests)?
>
> * Shouldn’t public network be your internet facing range and cluster
> network the private range?

"Public" doesn't necessarily mean "reachable from internet", it means
"where ceph consumers and clients can talk", and the private network is
"where only OSDs and ceph infrastructure can talk to eachother".

Ceph clients can still be non-reachable from the internet, it's not the
same meaning that firewall vendors place on "private" and "public".