Apparently it is the case presently that when dynamic resharding
completes, the retired bucket index shards need to be manually
deleted.  We plan to change this, but it's worth checking for such
objects.  Alternatively, though, look for other large omap "objects",
e.g., sync-error.log, if you are using multi-site sync.

Matt

Matt Benjamin
Red Hat, Inc.
315 West Huron Street, Suite 140A