Yeah, since we haven't knowingly done anything about it, it would be a
(pleasant) surprise if it was accidentally resolved in mimic ;-)

Too bad ;-)
Thanks for your help!

Eugen

Zitat von John Spray <jsp...@redhat.com>:

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:37 AM Eugen Block <ebl...@nde.ag> wrote:

Hi John,

> I'm not 100% sure of that.  It could be that there's a path through
> the code that's healthy, but just wasn't anticipated at the point that
> warning message was added.  I wish a had a more unambiguous response
> to give!

then I guess we'll just keep ignoring these warnings from the replay
mds until we hit a real issue. ;-)

It's probably impossible to predict any improvement on this with mimic, right?

Yeah, since we haven't knowingly done anything about it, it would be a
(pleasant) surprise if it was accidentally resolved in mimic ;-)

John

Regards,