cache-tier on this pool have 26GB of data (for 5.7TB of data on the EC
pool).
We tried to flush the cache tier, and restart OSD 68 & 69, without any
success.

I meant the replication size of the pool

ceph osd pool ls detail | grep <CACHE_TIER>

In the experimental state of our cluster we had a cache tier (for rbd pool) with size 2, that can cause problems during recovery. Since only OSDs 68 and 69 are mentioned I was wondering if your cache tier also has size 2.

Zitat von Olivier Bonvalet <ceph.l...@daevel.fr>:

Hi,

cache-tier on this pool have 26GB of data (for 5.7TB of data on the EC
pool).
We tried to flush the cache tier, and restart OSD 68 & 69, without any
success.

But I don't see any related data on cache-tier OSD (filestore) with :

    find /var/lib/ceph/osd/ -maxdepth 3 -name '*37.9c*'

I don't see any usefull information in logs. Maybe I should increase
log level ?

Thanks,

Olivier