[read]:

[amber]:

[green]:

* Almost done with: os/bluestore: allow ceph-bluestore-tool to coalesce BlueFS backing volumes [#core] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/23103 <https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/23606> Got a preliminary approval from Sage but still working on bringing in the latest updates.

* Submitted : os/bluestore: debug_omit_block_device_write isn't always respected [#core] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/24545 <https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/23606>

* Did some investigation and proposed the redesign to fix inability to recover from ENOSPC in BlueFS. [#core]
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36268
https://marc.info/?l=ceph-devel&m=153935051621191&w=2
Got a positive feedback, will probably start implementing soon.

* Started to track and collect information on a potential BlueStore issue which results in slow responsive OSD and high disk unitilsation under scrubbing and probably other read load. [#core]
Corresponding ticket is:
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36284
We've seen somewhat similar behavior for CONA and iirc another customer.
Also I could several issues with the similar symptoms at ceph-users.
Will try to investigate a bit more with Wido (guy from the community)who has suffering cluster at the moment.