Le mardi 30 octobre 2018 à 18:14 +0100, Kevin Olbrich a écrit :
> Proxmox has support for rbd as they ship additional packages as well
> as
> ceph via their own repo.
>
> I ran your command and got this:
>
> > qemu-img version 2.8.1(Debian 1:2.8+dfsg-6+deb9u4)
> > Copyright (c) 2003-2016 Fabrice Bellard and the QEMU Project
> > developers
> > Supported formats: blkdebug blkreplay blkverify bochs cloop dmg
> > file ftp
> > ftps gluster host_cdrom host_device http https iscsi iser luks nbd
> > nfs
> > null-aio null-co parallels qcow qcow2 qed quorum raw rbd
> > replication
> > sheepdog ssh vdi vhdx vmdk vpc vvfat
>

> It lists rbd but still fails with the exact same error.

I stumbled upon the exact same error, and since there was no answer
anywhere, I figured it was a very simple problem: don't forget to
install the qemu-block-extra package (Debian stretch) along with qemu-
utils which contains the qemu-img command.
This command is actually compiled with rbd support (hence the output
above), but need this extra package to pull actual support-code and
dependencies...

--
Nicolas Huillard