Sorry to say this, but that's why there's the croit management
interface (free community edition feature).
You don't have to worry about problems that are absolutely critical
for reliable and stable operation. It doesn't matter if you run a
cluster with 10 or 1000 hard disks, it just has to run!

On the 12.11. on the Ceph Day in Berlin I can give you information
directly about it.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.ver...@croit.io
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx