Hi,

We created a testing rbd block device image as following:

----- cut here -------
# rbd create 4copy/foo --size 10G
# rbd feature disable 4copy/foo object-map fast-diff deep-flatten
# rbd --image 4copy/foo info
rbd image 'foo':
        size 10 GiB in 2560 objects
        order 22 (4 MiB objects)
        id: 122f36b8b4567
        block_name_prefix: rbd_data.122f36b8b4567
        format: 2
        features: layering, exclusive-lock
        op_features:
        flags:
        create_timestamp: Thu Nov  8 19:42:25 2018

----- cut here -------

Then try to mount it on client but got error and can't be mounted: