Many thanks Yan!

This command can get IP, hostname, mounting point and kernel version. All
of these data are exactly what I need.
Besides, is there a way I can get the sub directory's usage other than the
whole
cephfs usage from the server. For instance, I have /docker, /kvm, /backup,
etc.
I wanna know how much space is taken up by each of them.

Thanks.

Yan, Zheng <uker...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月19日周一 下午2:50写道: