Hi Ashley,

Always interesting to see hardware benchmarks :)

Do I understand the following correctly?

1) your host (server provider) rates the Toshiba drives as faster
2) Ceph osd perf rates the Seagate drives as faster

Could you share the benchmark output and drive model numbers?

Presumably the nodes have otherwise identical hardware?

Finally, what disk controller are you using?

many thanks

Jake