Hi All

I have what feels like a bit of a rookie question

I shutdown a Luminous 12.2.1 cluster with noout,nobackfill,norecover set

Before shutting down, all PGs were active+clean

I brought the cluster up, all daemons started and all but 2 PGs are
active+clean

I have 2 pgs showing: "active+recovering+degraded"

It's been reporting this for about an hour with no signs of clearing on
it's own

Ceph health detail shows: PG_DEGRADED Degraded data redundancy: 2/131709267
objects degraded (0.000%), 2 pgs unclean, 2 pgs degraded

I've tried restarting MONs and all OSDs in the cluster.

How would you recommend I proceed at this point?

Thanks
David