I'm in a similar situation, currently running filestore with spinners and
journals on NVME partitions which are about 1% of the size of the OSD. If I
migrate to bluestore, I'll still only have that 1% available. Per the docs,
if my block.db device fills up, the metadata is going to spill back onto
the block device which will incur an understandable perfomance penalty. The
question is, will there be more of performance hit in that scenario versus
if the block.db was on the spinner and just the WAL was on the NVME?