On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:49 AM Siegfried Höllrigl <
siegfried.hoellr...@xidras.com> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> We have now successfully upgraded (from 12.2.10) to 12.2.11.

Seems to be quite stable. (Using RBD, CephFS and RadosGW)

Great!

> Most of our OSDs are still on Filestore.
>
> Should we set the "pglog_hardlimit" (as it mus not be unset anymore) ?

If you wish to keep the length of your pg logs within bounds, you should
set this flag.

> What exactly will this limit ?

> This option will allow you to put a hard cap on the number of pg log
entries and thus memory consumed by the pg log, even during recovery and
backfill.

> Are there any risks ?

No

> Any pre-checks recommended ?

Since you have successfully upgraded to 12.2.11, you don't need anything
else.

> Br,
>

> Thanks,
Neha