Okay that makes more sense, I didn't realize the WAL functioned in a
similar manner to filestore journals (though now that I've had another read
of Sage's blog post, New in Luminous: BlueStore, I notice he does cover
this). Is this to say that writes are acknowledged as soon as they hit the
WAL?

Also this raises another question regarding sizing. The Ceph documentation
suggests allocating as much available space as possible to blocks.db but
what about WAL? We'll have 120GB per OSD available on each SSD. Any
suggestion on how we might divvy that between the WAL and DB?