On 15/02/2019 11:56, Dan van der Ster wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 11:40 AM Willem Jan Withagen <w...@digiware.nl> wrote:

On 15/02/2019 10:39, Ilya Dryomov wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 12:05 AM Mike Perez <mipe...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi Marc,

You can see previous designs on the Ceph store:

https://www.proforma.com/sdscommunitystore

Hi Mike,

This site stopped working during DevConf and hasn't been working since.
I think Greg has contacted some folks about this, but it would be great
if you could follow up because it's been a couple of weeks now...

Ilya,

The site is working for me.
It only does not contain the Nautilus shirts (yet)

I found in the past that the http redirection for www.proforma.com
doesn't work from over here in Europe.
If someone can post the redirection target then we can access it directly.

Like:

https://proformaprostores.com/Category

at least, that is where I get directed to.

--WjW