Hello Cephers,

I have an issue with OSD device mount on tmpfs with bluestore
For some occasion, I need to keep the files on the tiny bluestore fs
(especially keyring and may be other useful files needed for osd to work) on a
working OSD
Since osd partition is mount as tmpfs , these files are deleted once VM
rebooted or even when umount

Is there a way to have a persistent storage for those files instead of tmpfs ?
I could copy them in another location and copy back once rebooted, but this
seems very odd

May be I need to keep keyring and use ceph-volume command (lvm activate ?) to
recover the files

Do you have any best practice for this use case ?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Vincent

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
at 3ds.compliance-priv...@3ds.com<mailto:3ds.compliance-priv...@3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer