De: "aderumier" <aderum...@odiso.com>
À: "Igor Fedotov" <ifedo...@suse.de>
Cc: "ceph-users" <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>, "ceph-devel"
<ceph-de...@vger.kernel.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 20 Février 2019 11:39:34
Objet: Re: [ceph-users] ceph osd commit latency increase over time, until
restart

Hi,

I have hit the bug again, but this time only on 1 osd

here some graphs:
http://odisoweb1.odiso.net/osd8.png

latency was good until 01:00

Then I'm seeing nodes miss, bluestore onodes number is increasing (seem to be
normal),
after that latency is slowing increasing from 1ms to 3-5ms

after osd restart, I'm between 0.7-1ms