It's strange but parted output for this disk (/dev/sdf) show me that it's
GPT:

(parted) print
Model: ATA HGST HUS726020AL (scsi)
Disk /dev/sdf: 2000GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: gpt

Number  Start   End     Size    Type      File system     Flags
 2     1049kB  1075MB  1074MB                    ceph journal
 1     1075MB  2000GB  1999GB  xfs               ceph data