Hello Daniel,

I think you will not avoid a tedious job of manual cleanup...
Or the other way is to delete the whole pool (ID 18).

The manual cleanup means to take all the OSDs from "probing_osds", stop
them one by one and remove the shards of groups 18.1e and 18.c (using
ceph-objstore-tool).
Afterwards you need to restart these OSDs with
osd_find_best_info_ignore_history_les
set to true.

Kind regards,
Maks Kowalik