This is purely anecdotal (obviously), but I have found that OpenNebula is not
only easy to setup, is relatively lightweight, and has very good Ceph support.
5.8.0 was recently released, but has a few bugs related to live migrations with
Ceph as the backend datastore.  You may want to look at 5.6.1 or wait for 5.8.1
to be released since the issues have already been fixed upstream.

Thanks,

--
Kenneth Van Alstyne
Systems Architect

Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is
STRICTLY prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the