I’ve run production Ceph/OpenStack since 2015.  The reality is running
OpenStack Newton (the last one with pki) with a post Nautilus release just
isn’t going to work. You are going to have bigger problems than trying to make
object storage work with keystone issued tokens. Worst case is you will have to
do the right thing and switch to fernet tokens which are supported all the way
back to Kilo released 4 years ago.