Hi,

I see that you are using rgw
RGW comes with many pools, yet most of them are used for metadata and
configuration, those do not store many data
Such pools do not need more than a couple PG, each (I use pg_num = 8)

You need to allocate your pg on pool that actually stores the data

Please do the following, to let us know more:
Print the pg_num per pool:
for i in $(rados lspools); do echo -n "$i: "; ceph osd pool get $i
pg_num; done

Print the usage per pool:
ceph df

Also, instead of doing a "ceph osd reweight-by-utilization", check out
the balancer plugin : http://docs.ceph.com/docs/mimic/mgr/balancer/

Finally, in nautilus, the pg can now upscale and downscale automaticaly
See https://ceph.com/rados/new-in-nautilus-pg-merging-and-autotuning/