De: ceph-users <ceph-users-boun...@lists.ceph.com> En nombre de ??
Enviado el: viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019 9:01
Para: ceph-users <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
Asunto: [ceph-users] openstack with ceph rbd vms IO/erros

hi:

 I hava a openstack cluster with a ceph cluster ,use rbd,ceph cluster use ssd
pool tier.

some vm on openstack sometimes crashed in two case .

1.  become readonly filesystem. after reboot ,it work fine again.

2.  IO errors . I must  repair the file system by fsck. thenreboot , it work
fine again.

I do not know if this is ceph bugs or kvm bugs.

I need some ideas to resolv this ,    Anyone can help me ?

Look forward to your reply