发件人: Pritha Srivastava <prsri...@redhat.com>
日期: 2019年5月23日 星期四 上午11:49
收件人: Yuan Minghui <yuankylek...@gmail.com>
抄送: "ceph-users@lists.ceph.com" <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
主题: Re: [ceph-users] assume_role() :http_code 405 error

Hello,

It looks like the version that you are trying this on, doesn't support
AssumeRole or STS. What version of Ceph are you using?

Thanks,

Pritha

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:10 AM Yuan Minghui <yuankylek...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello :

       When I try to make a secure-temp-sesstion(STS), I try the following
actions:

s3 = session.client('sts',
                    aws_access_key_id=tomAccessKey,
                    aws_secret_access_key=tomSecretKey,
                    endpoint_url=host
                    )  #返回一个低级的客户端实例

response = s3.assume_role(RoleArn='arn:aws:iam:::role/S3Access1',
                                    RoleSessionName='test_session1',
                                    )

however, it returns that:

Is there someone can help with this problems?

Thanks  a lot.

Kyle