I have no performance data before we migrated to bluestore. You should start a
separate topic regarding your question.

Could anyone with an more or less equally sized cluster post the output of a
sysbench with the following parameters (either from inside an openstack vm or a
mounted rbd)?

sysbench --file-fsync-freq=1 --threads=16 fileio --file-total-size=1G
    --file-test-mode=rndrw --file-rw-ratio=2 prepare

sysbench --file-fsync-freq=1 --threads=16 fileio --file-total-size=1G
    --file-test-mode=rndrw --file-rw-ratio=2 run

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Felix

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH