Your cephfs was probably created with a buggy version that didn't set the
metadata tags on the data pools correctly. IIRC there still isn't any
automated migration of old broken pools.
See https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/24125

Fix:
ceph osd pool application set <data_pool_name> cephfs data cephfs_data2

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io