Something very curious is that I was adjusting the configuration for osd
memory target via ceph-ansible.... and had at one point set 2147483648
which is around 2GB

Currently It's set to 1610612736, but strangely in the config file it
wrote 1963336226.

But a very strange number shows up in the active sections of the pg's
that's the same number roughly as 2147483648.....  This seems very odd, and
maybe the value got lodged somewhere it doesn't belong which is causing an
issue.

https://gist.github.com/arodd/c95355a7b55f3e4a94f21bc5e801943d#file-8-c-pg-query-L18