Good day,

We have a sizeable ceph deployment and use object-storage heavily. We
also integrate our object-storage with OpenStack but sometimes we are
required to create S3 keys for some of our users (aws-cli, java apps
that speak s3, etc). I was wondering if it is possible to see an audit
trail of a specific access key. I have noticed that only some
applications disclose their access key in the radosgw logs whereas
others (like aws-cli). I have also been able to view the audit logs
for a specific user (which is an OpenStack project), but not
specifically a key within that user/openstack project.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Jared Baker
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research