Hi Thomas,

I see that you're familiar with rgw_max_chunk_size, which is the most object data that radosgw will write in a single osd request. Each PutObj and GetObj request will issue multiple osd requests in parallel, up to these configured window sizes. Raising these values can potentially improve throughput at the cost of increased memory usage.