Hi  Team,
@vita...@yourcmc.ru , thank you for information and could you please
clarify on the below quires as well,

1. Average object size we use will be 256KB to 512KB , will there be
deferred write queue ?

With the default settings, no (bluestore_prefer_deferred_size_hdd = 32KB)

Are you sure that 256-512KB operations aren't counted as multiple operations in your disk stats?

2. Share the link of existing rocksdb ticket which does 2 write + syncs.

My PR is here https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/26909, you can find the issue tracker links inside it.

3. Any configuration by which we can reduce/optimize the iops ?

As already said part of your I/O may be caused by the metadata (rocksdb) reads if it doesn't fit into RAM. You can try to add more RAM in that case... :)

You can also try to add SSDs for metadata (block.db/block.wal).

Is there something else?... I don't think so.

--
Vitaliy Filippov