Hi Torben,

> Is it allowed to have the scrub period cross midnight ? eg have start time at
> 22:00 and end time 07:00 next morning.

Yes, I think that's what the way it is mostly used, primarily to reduce the
scrub impact during waking/working hours.

> I assume that if you only configure the one of them - it still behaves as if
> it is unconfigured ??

The begin and end hours default to 0 and 24 hours respectively, so setting one
have an effect. E.g. setting the end hour to 6 will mean scrubbing runs from
midnight to 6AM, or setting the start hour to 16 will run scrubs from 4PM to
midnight.

Cheers,
Tom